1. How does this work?
It's absolutely free to promote your site here! All you have to do is add your account and fill out a simple form. Your account will immediately be available for listing in our rankings provided that you add the link to your page(s). At the present time, we require that your site sends one "Click In" to be listed. The list ranks web sites by the number of times that people click "In" or "Vote" for your web site. The rankings also show how many people click "Out" to your site! The rankings are updated every 30 minutes and are reset to zero every night.
2. I added my site but it doesn't show in the list. How come?
Keep in mind that the list only updates every 30 minutes. You can find all the linking code in the account area. If you need help placing a link then let us know.
3. Why doesn't my banner show?
Only the top five listing get their banners displayed. Also note that the maximum banner size is 468 x 60.
4. Can I still join if I don't have a banner?
Of course! However, if you need help obtaining a banner, let us know!
5. When I click on the link on my site it takes me to another page that I have to click on to get to the rankings. Why is this?
The purpose of the intermediary page is to prevent cheating. We strive to only allow one vote per computer each day for each site.
6. I clicked on the link twice today but it only says one visitor came "In" today. Why?
The list is designed to only allow one vote per computer per day for each site.
7. How does the random site of the moment work?
Every thirty minutes when the list is updated the program chooses at random one of the accounts. This is an attempt to get everyone some of the spotlight no matter where they rank.
8. Do you advertise this site?
Yes! We have more traffic coming in from other sources than the actual accounts. You'll probably notice the "Out"s are more than the "In"s. Confused? Just ask us.
9. Can I get statistics for my account?
Yes! Log into your account and choose the "Display Stats" option.
10. How do I find out my password if I forgot it?
Go to this page and give us the email address that you registered for your account. It will send you the password to your email box!
11. How can I get the most recent linking instructions and any new banners to put on my site?
Log into your account and choose the "Display Link Syntax" option. There you will find different options for linking to our site. Feel free to make your own buttons or banners as well!
12. I'm still confused or have other questions. How can we contact you?
Send any questions, comments or suggestions to: email@example.com